Aprilia Riders Association “SponsorKliks,
Maart 29, 2024, 08:09:21 *
Welkom, Gast. Alsjeblieft inloggen of registreren.

Login met gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en sessielengte
Nieuws:

Startpagina Webshop Fotoalbum Links Help Zoek Inloggen Registreren  

Dit forum is besloten en alleen nog maar beschikbaar als archief voor bestaande leden.
Klik hier voor het actuele forum

Pagina's: [1]   Omlaag
  Print  
Auteur Topic: autoscout 24  (gelezen 15290 keer)
0 geregistreerde leden en 1 gast bekijken dit topic.
arius
ARA Addict

Geslacht: Man

do it on twins

Netherlands
« Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 16:56:13 »

Hallo allemaal,

ik heb mijn opel vectra op auto scout 24 staan ,krijg ik een mailtje van een geintreseerde

Citaat
Following are specific questions this person has asked about your car:
Hello,

i'll like to buy your car. But first i'll like to know why you are selling it? is there a warranty? has anything been replaced or has there been any accident record? get back to me with the history, vehicle condition and also with the last selling price

op zich niets mis mee, ik dus gewoon gereageerd, krijg ik vandaag een tweede mailtje,

Citaat
Hello friend,

I want to inform you that i will buy your vehicle but i have a business proposal for you. So i will like you take your vehicle advert off the site and keep it for me if you are interested in the deal.

i am a captain with the United States troop in Iraq on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq which started last year, i have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself and that is why i contact you.

on the other hand i want to inform you that  have in my possession the sum of 16.2million USD. which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

based on the suffering we undergo here, some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war. You need to visit such places. i want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because based on my experience on battle ground in this places, they lack a lots of fish and meat to add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem ends. Instead of allowing this terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea, it is better channeled to saving the world.

I cannot move this money to the United states because i will be in Europe for about 3 years, so i need someone i could deal with. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because i am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading such an amount so i need to present someone as the beneficiary.

I am an American and an intelligence officer at that so  have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done. please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.

i decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secured car site where i can be sure that the person is real.  In the car site, there is this provision for 'PRIVATE PERSONS', and for 'DEALERS'. I went for private persons because I do not want a dealer in this issue because my mail might be read by a secretary and thus the secrecy might be no more. Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured, so nobody can monitor our emails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom i am dealing with. if you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when i am out of our military network.

I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message. If no response after 3days i will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert i will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but i pray you are not. 16.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

i wait your response so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted in your custody and my share in my account. i will give to you 20% of the sum and 80% is for my dream. i hope i am been fair on this deal. Regards,

Capt. Mark Hensel
(Al-Basrah, Iraq)

wat moet je hier nou mee, een amerikaanse kapitein die ff 16,2 miljoen usd achterover drukt Huh, en daar mee goede dingen wil gaan doen, tuurlijk joh, ,

zal ik hem doorsturen naar de fbi ofzo, wat een sukkel zeg, het spreekt voor zich dat ik niet meer reageer natuurlijk,

grtjes arius

Mijn vrouw zei de motor eruit of ik eruit .... soms mis ik haar
kim_rsv1000
Gast
« Antwoord #1 Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 17:02:03 »

allĂ© ik vraag me echt af of er mensen zijn die zoiets geloven Ă©h 
Het onwaarschijnlijkste eerst 
Vincent
Gast
« Antwoord #2 Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 18:02:16 »

http://www.7-forum.com/forum/12/abzocke-beim-autoverkauf-sagt-dazu-109957.html En hoppa jij bent niet de enige die dit mailtje op internet zet hehe.

Vincent
rs125 power
Gast
« Antwoord #3 Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 18:11:13 »

ach ja zo af en toe moet je met iets nieuws komen Grin Grin

RSV1000 racer
Gast
« Antwoord #4 Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 18:20:41 »

Heb laatst op tv gezien dat er inderdaad mensen zijn die daar in trappen en wat bleek uit onderzoek? dat met name de hoger opgeleide mensen hier in trappen . Snapt u het, snap ik het Huh 
Tuonofreak
Gast
« Antwoord #5 Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 18:59:26 »

Lekker wazig of nie, het gaat om een auto,  en die mafkees begint een heel sprookje te schrijven over wat hij allemaal is en doet, opbokken met zo'n gast!!!!
robz
ApriliaMembers
ARA Addict

Pegaso Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

San Marino
« Antwoord #6 Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 21:30:09 »

Heb laatst op tv gezien dat er inderdaad mensen zijn die daar in trappen en wat bleek uit onderzoek? dat met name de hoger opgeleide mensen hier in trappen . Snapt u het, snap ik het Huh 

zo ongeloofwaardig klinkt het toch niet?   angel  ik begrijp best dat die man een hoop te sjouwen heeft met 16.2 mln in contanten. het is bijna onmenselijk hem niet te helpen!  Arius jij bent echt keihard!!! Evil
teddek
ARA Addict

ἦλθον, εἶδον, ἐνίκησα.

Netherlands
« Antwoord #7 Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 21:34:19 »

heb laatst een zelfde mailtje gekregen van een afrikaanse dame...
als ze zweeds was geweest was het een beter verhaal geweest laugh
ApriliaMan
Gast
« Antwoord #8 Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 21:47:16 »

heb laatst een zelfde mailtje gekregen van een afrikaanse dame...
als ze zweeds was geweest was het een beter verhaal geweest laugh

Very nice, such a pretty Nigarian lady ...... but Swedish blond is better  Grin
zeeslot
obgeblazen
ApriliaMembers
ARA Addict

Italy
« Antwoord #9 Gepost op: Maart 03, 2009, 23:04:05 »

Arius..... ik help je.... dan verspreiden we het risico.

Ik doneer dan 1 miljoen aan de ARA...

Deal?
Big Chris
Global Moderator
ARA Addict

Gaat vreemd ;-)

Thailand
« Antwoord #10 Gepost op: Maart 04, 2009, 08:18:14 »

Wat een megadeal           

Btw, voor een Amerikaan schrijft ie keurig Engels   
Timfiz
Gast
« Antwoord #11 Gepost op: Maart 04, 2009, 08:33:44 »

Zou ie dit mailtje bij iedereen opnieuw tikken? Ja?

Respect 

Grin
ginafje
ZEEUWS-VLAANDEREN
ApriliaMembers
Full ARA Member

Slow is Wise , Fast is Nice

Netherlands
« Antwoord #12 Gepost op: Januari 27, 2013, 10:30:14 »

Zou zeggen EVEN DE PAPIEREN IN ORDE MAKEN  Grin
rolf
Global Moderator
ARA Addict

Netherlands
« Antwoord #13 Gepost op: Januari 27, 2013, 10:31:47 »

hoe oud is dit bericht Huh
rsvfrank
Global Moderator
ARA Addict

zac #25

Netherlands
« Antwoord #14 Gepost op: Januari 27, 2013, 10:40:46 »

hoe oud is dit bericht Huh

Pagina's: [1]   Omhoog
  Print  

Ga naar:  

Onderwerp Gestart door Reacties Gelezen Laatste bericht
Ook de mijne is te koop, rood/grijze RSV 2007 2000 km « 1 2 » RSVulti 20 6940 Laatste bericht April 01, 2014, 21:46:31
door RSVulti

Dit forum is besloten en alleen nog maar beschikbaar als archief voor bestaande leden.
Klik hier voor het actuele forum