Aprilia Riders Association “SponsorKliks,
April 19, 2024, 20:12:10 *
Welkom, Gast. Alsjeblieft inloggen of registreren.

Login met gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en sessielengte
Nieuws:

Startpagina Webshop Fotoalbum Links Help Zoek Inloggen Registreren  

Dit forum is besloten en alleen nog maar beschikbaar als archief voor bestaande leden.
Klik hier voor het actuele forum

Pagina's: [1] 2 3 4   Omlaag
  Print  
Auteur Topic: Movie en Pic's  (gelezen 20727 keer)
0 geregistreerde leden en 1 gast bekijken dit topic.
heavy
Gast
« Gepost op: November 26, 2006, 08:25:15 »

2007 RXV

RXV 2007 pers intro

Aprilie SXV / RXV film
B-Art
ApriliaMembers
ARA Addict

Geslacht: Man

Italy
« Antwoord #1 Gepost op: November 26, 2006, 14:36:31 »

Gave filmpjes!!

Aprilia slijtage/aftermarket onderdelen:

15% korting op slijtagedelen!
Bikeman
# Pegaso cube 650 #
ARA Addict

Aprilia-gek of is het "gewoon gek"

Netherlands
« Antwoord #2 Gepost op: November 28, 2006, 19:25:36 »

Je zou er zin van krijgen om weer OffRoad te gaan rijden Cheesy

Maar ik hou mijn belofte angel

Groet Ab Grin

Er gaat niets boven Groningen ! (is ook niets meer Wink )

koekeroe
Gast
« Antwoord #3 Gepost op: November 29, 2006, 19:07:26 »

duurt ff om binnen te halen, maar wel gaaf
http://www.romamotard.it/files/onboard_23-10-06.mov
en een pick van mijzelf

[verwijderd door de beheerder]
« Laatste verandering: December 04, 2006, 20:36:21 door koekeroe » Gelogd
koekeroe
Gast
« Antwoord #4 Gepost op: December 04, 2006, 20:49:14 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-siBa3gCrE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEarGeGYoY
kijk en geniet
zeeslot
obgeblazen
ApriliaMembers
ARA Addict

Italy
« Antwoord #5 Gepost op: December 09, 2006, 17:04:22 »

2007/08 Aprilia RXV4.5/5.5 launch

It was bitterly cold and windy one early morning in November. When I arrived at Eastnor Castle in the West Midlands, England I was already cold from the ride down. I was at the castle to ride the new and improved RXV 450 and 550. The V-twin enduro bikes have been through one season of racing and development since the launch in Italy in January 2006. The main changes are: softer power curve achieved through a new ECU, a new seat with more rounded edges that also gives a slightly lower seat height, new road legal exhaust offered as factory accessory, new front design and new decals.

Aprilia had designed two-three routes for us to sample the new RXV’s on. Eastnor Castle is used as a Land Rover proving ground and 4x4 instruction centre. Today the castle had surrendered to the roaring V-twins from the Noale factory. The journalists were the modern day knights and what a weapon the new RXV is! Not a single obstacle was big enough to topple the RXV’s enduro abilities. The terrain varied from super slippery grass and mud, technically challenging steep ups and downs on trails carved by the spring floods, tight and slippery trails in the woods to high speed gravel sections. -Basically the perfect challenge for any Enduro bike.

I started out on the 450 with the new Akropovic exhaust. It doesn’t look as pretty as the original RXV exhaust, but it makes a big difference when using the throttle. It is road legal and makes less noise than a single at full speed. Off I went on the high speed gravel section first. The power band on the small 450cc V-twin puzzles me a bit still. It is still very much racing and there is a big dip in the curve before all hell comes loose. But with the Akropovic single muffler the throttle response is massively improved. Aprilias enduro race teams asked for this and it has made their job much easier. 

SXV 450 is literally using the same engine as the S2 race bike. The 4.5 develops a staggering 60 bhp at 13.000 rpm. The engine is developed from scratch at the Noale factory as opposed to the usual Rotax mill from Austria. Aprilia wanted to enter the off-road market with a bang, and has done so with the usual displacements, but in V-twin configuration. You would have to look to KTM and Husqvarna to get some style thrown in with your money on a supermoto. Aprilia has gone all the way in the styling department and everything from brake fluid reservoirs to the diamond shaped frame and body work has got incredible attention to detail. There is no doubt Aprilia planned to launch the SXV as a road bike from the very beginning. 

SXV 550 is the most powerful 550 supermoto ever. With 70 bhp and a dry weight of 128kg the power to weight ratio is unbelievable. The power is instant and adjustability as good as a race bike. It is not much that separates the SXV 550 from a full-on race bike. The engine is virtually the same, but suspension and brakes are different. SXV 550 is a world beater out of the crate. Aprilia has designed the SXV 550 to be THE supermoto. Compared to other high end supermoto’s the 60 hour service intervals are not too bad either.

We got the chance to compare the SXV 450 and 550 on a go-cart track in Sicily.  I started with the SXV 450 and after a few warm up laps it was evident that the new V-twin is very smooth for such a high performance 450. I really had to work the gearbox to get near the full potential, but still I thought, “fuck me, how’s the 550 going to be!” After the first session on the 450 I swapped straight over to the 550 and I was suddenly in Supermotard heaven. Earlier in the day I had ridden the RXV 550 that was just not pleasant at all on the dirt. The SXV 550 however is just perfect. It has got so much usable power and it can be used from great lean angles as soon as the Dunlop D208RR tyres are warm. Suddenly it was the 550 I preferred, on hard tarmac the SXV is everything you want a supermoto to be. Powerful enough to power wheelie through the whole straight and smooth enough to make you think you will not ever ride a single again! Where you can keep third gear, without hitting the limiter, before breaking hard into the corner on the 550 you need a short click up into fourth on the 450. The gear box lubrication is separate from the engine and I never thought once about the gearbox during the fast riding around the track. Aprilia has designed both the gearbox and clutch for longer life than you can expect from a single. Both SXV’s share parts such as chassis, wheels and brakes. The engine is the only difference. The rear tyre is a Dunlop D208RR 180/55-ZR17 and front 120/70-ZR17, tyres that you would normally see on a superbike. This gives the SXV great stability when leaning all the way over, but might slow it down a bit when flicking from left to right compared to a top-spec single with a 160 section rear tyre. These tyres also allow you to stay on the power for longer and get on it earlier. Both bikes have got a powerful radial Brembo calliper around a single 270mm wavy disc.

« Laatste verandering: December 09, 2006, 17:06:17 door zeeslot » Gelogd
koekeroe
Gast
« Antwoord #6 Gepost op: December 11, 2006, 17:37:07 »

5rxv met blerpijp ,welke is niet te zien 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPaJV_1Ltb8&mode=related&search= 
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bjbos/smtraininglelystad
« Laatste verandering: December 21, 2006, 22:51:14 door koekeroe » Gelogd
Benn
Gast
« Antwoord #7 Gepost op: Januari 06, 2007, 20:05:34 »

Nog een beestig SXV en SM filmke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBYvlU39syQ
Benn
Gast
« Antwoord #8 Gepost op: Januari 07, 2007, 13:53:14 »

Nog een beestig SXV en SM filmke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBYvlU39syQ
voegt niets toe, heb ik al gezien
nieuwe filmpjes zijn welkom

OOPS, my bad!  Ben nog maar net geĂŻnteresseerd geraakt in deze geweldige discipline.
heavy
Gast
« Antwoord #9 Gepost op: Januari 10, 2007, 12:14:03 »

Leuk introductie film
koekeroe
Gast
« Antwoord #10 Gepost op: Februari 05, 2007, 00:41:53 »

ijsracen
http://www.mortec.se/e107_plugins/autogallery/autogallery.php?show=Film%202006%2FRXV_on_ice.wmv
Klaas
Gast
« Antwoord #11 Gepost op: Februari 05, 2007, 13:57:06 »

RXV in Guimares 2006 de laatste doet het wel heel erg cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4erWH4oz7vk
rolf
Global Moderator
ARA Addict

Netherlands
« Antwoord #12 Gepost op: Februari 05, 2007, 18:26:29 »

die laatste doet het zeker goed, t.o.v. de anderen dan
zeeslot
obgeblazen
ApriliaMembers
ARA Addict

Italy
« Antwoord #13 Gepost op: Februari 12, 2007, 21:21:18 »

Deze stond er toch nog niet??

sxv & rxv in action
nitro-kevin
ARA Addict

Netherlands
« Antwoord #14 Gepost op: Februari 12, 2007, 21:26:47 »

Deze stond er toch nog niet??

sxv & rxv in action

Ik had hem weleens gezien
Maar het is een stoer filmpie
Alleen jammer dat het geluid zo slecht is

Wie A zegt, moet ook PRILIA of GUSTA(Cheesy) zeggen!
Pagina's: [1] 2 3 4   Omhoog
  Print  

Ga naar:  

Onderwerp Gestart door Reacties Gelezen Laatste bericht
Radiator Falco = Radiator Mille? Benn 6 6873 Laatste bericht Mei 16, 2010, 23:04:24
door Kefke
Hoe vervang je een Eprom DrRossi 7 5125 Laatste bericht December 19, 2009, 22:07:13
door jimi
RubberButt 21 juni 2013 « 1 2 ... 13 14 » Gerrit 207 46346 Laatste bericht Juni 27, 2013, 08:32:04
door Brontolo
Nep Ducati blijkt een Aprilia te zijn :o) « 1 2 3 » Droeftoeter 33 9787 Laatste bericht Juli 03, 2010, 18:43:48
door Kefke
Wheely cursus « 1 2 ... 39 40 » Teinovich 585 128958 Laatste bericht Mei 26, 2011, 20:02:01
door stan

Dit forum is besloten en alleen nog maar beschikbaar als archief voor bestaande leden.
Klik hier voor het actuele forum